I. Training aim:
This course is designed to help managers understand the basic concept of marketing and sale management, the cooperating mechanism of these functions and their application in the operation and business the company.
II. Target participant
Directors, Deputy Directors of enterprises, managers of representative offices/branches and those in charge of marketing and sales tasks. 30 participants per class
III. Training Duration: 3 days
IV. Training outcomes: After this training course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the concept of Marketing and Sales; distinguish these two functions of the company.
- Understand strategic Marketing and its components
- Understand the factors essential in sale management
- Know how to build a marketing plan
V. Training content
- Approaches to marketing and their differences
- Comparison of marketing and sales in the company
- What is strategic marketing?
- Market survey and analysis and competitors analysis
- Development of strategic marketing plan for the company
- Sales management and its components
- Recruitment and training of sales staff
- Development of business targets and measurement of performance of sales staff
VI. Training methods
This course applies inter-active, learner – centered training method,. Besides providing updated knowledge of the topic, trainer will play of facilitator, creating environment conducive to group discussion, and giving guidance and advice to learners in practice of skills and in addressing difficulties.
The trainers have knowledge and experience in teaching of marketing and sales. They include also company managers.